Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nice One... :p

finally i'm home.. today went sunway pyramid wif the gangzz.. went to pyramid ice too.. for skating lar of course.. almost 3 hours we had been staying inside the place.. i had to said its really enjoy skating but one thing i can comment was dat was really TIRED.. lol.. for the beginner lar..~ i never been so tired oso i think.. haha.. the leg was like not my leg anymore after wearing my own normal shoes.. as gor said.. i think my legs gonna sore tmr.. lol.. XD today was happy can go hang out wif friends.. it was nice.. =) but we din take much photo so no picture to upload.. hehe.. now waiting for my next outing.. haha.. wif my beloved friend.. a friend dat long time din meet each other.. a friend dat miss each other alot.. haha.. waiting for u.. XD

No comments: