Wednesday, March 24, 2010

YES !!!

Hey peeps.. !!! SORRY.. I had been left this 'zone' for almost 1 month.. Lol..
Its was like nothing to write about lately although i did lots of things.. hehe..
Hmm.. The first things was FINALLY i am qualified to drive on the road.. !!! After few weeks by learning driving from the instructor.. And ended up i passed the driving test.. Its worth because my parents dy spent hundred and hundred for that.. At last i passed the test.. XD

The second things was less then 1 month.. I'm going to start my class.. Life gonna be busy soon.. I think.. Dy registered at UCSI University.. Of course i'm going to study there.. Gonna take foundation first.. After this 1 year foundation ny go for 3 years degree in accounting & finance.. But the only things is.. No one of my friends going to study there too.. So... I'm gonna be alone with this new place.. ^^ But anyway also hope that when i'm there can meet up lots of new friends and won't be alone..

That's all I did during this.. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ask you to come sunway one lah...