Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Current Life.. ♥♥

I always wished that i got holidays.. But now when i have my sem break.. And i have nothing to do at home.. It doesn't seems like what i thought.. Duh.. >.<>

Okay.. Lets just talk about my college lifeees... Time really flies.. I had finished my first semester.. but i do enjoyed it.. Although there are certain hard part.. i still go through all that.. Yay~!!! People always said that Friends are important in our life.. I totally agreed with that.. When i first entered the college.. I afraid that i'm alone.. Coz i know no one there.. But Thanks God.. He had arranged everything for me.. I got a group of nice & kind friendss.. Good lecturer.. ;)


Yay~!!! I love them..

♥♥

they look like couple right.. Lol..

Heng dai.. **

he is fun.. =]

Huge VS Tiny..



she's not indian okay.. She's a Maldivian..

shy shy.. ^^

Sista sista.. ♥



*winks*

he's tall.. Isn't ??

the Business lecturer & the guys..

S.M.I.L.E.

cutie.. :)

i ♥ Him..

a good & nice Lecturer he is..


In the lift actually we're in..

Dang Dang.. **

No comments: