Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Twice a week.. :)

Yay.. I broke my own record.. ahahah.. XD
You must be very curious about what record i actually break.. lol..
Nothing special.. Just.. I watched a 3D horror movie.. Woots.. 3DDDD leh.. xD
LOL.. I don't really dare to watch horror movie in cinema actually.. Moreover it's a 3D horror movie somemore.. The first time..
You know what.. I actually just watched 70% of the movie.. But still i knew what's the movie about..

THE CHILD'S EYE.. !!






The storyline is about.. Bangkok, November 2008. Six young holidaymakers from Hong Kong are stranded in Bangkok when the airport is occupied by demonstrators demanding the prime minister's resignation.. And they been sent to an old hotel where strange things start happening as soon as they arrive.. ......

Go ahead to watch that.. In 3D yaa.. :D

No comments: