Wednesday, January 5, 2011

:)

Hey peeps.. i just realize that i forgot something..
HAPPY NEW YEAR..!!
Although it's abit late to wish now.. lol..

Anyway life been going so well until now.. And i just wondering or i think i should grow up and not staying at the same situation, same place anymore..!
My life started to became like so hectic when the calendar was tear out and it's turn up to 1/1/2011.. And now at last i got to know the feeling that ppl always complaining about not enough time.. I've to overcome with lots of things that i actually never did it before.. While I'am trying to overcome all sort of this problems.. And i know it's time for me to grow up..!!

I've to learn to carry up the responsibilities as being me, myself.. Try the best to complete or perfection-ize the task to show that i actually CAN handle all this.. And.. I'm not kids anymore..
idk.. This might be part of God's plan to let me go thru all this.. But if so, i'm sure that He got his own way to lead me along all this, guide me, and let me learn something (lesson) really important through all this that might be useful in my life.. 靠着那加给我力量的,凡事都能做。

Scripture of the Day : "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." Matthew 6:34

No comments: