Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lately.


Hey people. How’s ya doing lately..? Okay.. For not letting the blog dead, and so am just gonna crap something here to make it alive.

Same thing happen every day and just nothing much other than I officially finished my Foundation.. After waiting so long for the results and finally it came out on the day where Degree start. (I’m not continuing at the same uni thou, but ucsi still sucks!) How can the results only announced when people are getting to start their degree. That should be announce earlier what. Okay. Fine. None of my business anymore. Show you guys my ____ result. Here it is..

It’s kinda small. Better don’t see it too.. Lol..

Anyway as what I’ve said just now – Not continuing at ucsi. And maybe I’m s

hifting to INTI. Just sort of maybe coz my dad haven’t bring me walk into inti till now. So I can’t actually decide where to go yet. What do that actually means? Yeah. You’re right.! I’m having break now. Nothing but rot at home. Cool right..?

-.- (lame I knew right)

Okay.. If you guys are so free, you could call or msg me out. Am free anytime.. Lol..

That’s it for today. Take Care peeps.!

Kthzbai. J

No comments: