Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I've no idea what should be as the title

Hi guys! I know,It's been quite someday since I last posted something. Sorry for the lack of update! I am so sorry. I just dont feel like blogging since nothing happen. Doing the same thing everyday. The same routine. You probably could imagine how bored it is. Well, too bad that i'm gonna start my degree life within one month time. Looking forward to it since it's a brand new environment to me. But in the other way, i am kinda like afraid that i couldn't catch up. You know I've been rotting for such a long time and my brain is not functioning for like two months already. Anyway, that month later. And i'm still gonna continue rotting at home. And yea, not to forget that. I am going to Inti Subang for BA (Hons) Accounting (3+0). Registered but yet haven't receive the offer letter. *Wish that it's in my letter box tmr.*Orientation will be on 22th of July if not mistaken. Should start doing some revise work on those books. and Dad said gonna let me drive there alone. That's a good chance but i'm a bit worry on that. There is a kinda (complicated) roundabout, not to say complicated but with tons of cars on the road all the time. And people who're driving knew that areas always -- JAM JAM JAM.. Wish me good luck kay. Stay tune !

No comments: