Saturday, January 23, 2010

Best Friend Ever.. Yeah.. !!!


I do like this picture.. lol..
Okay.. Today went midvalley with him.. actually planned to go with friend de.. For the edu fair.. but too bad.. They too busy liao.. so i find him lor..
Hmm.. we walk walk chat chat.. The feeling was just like best friend hanging out together..
I'm glad that now i dun have any feeling towards him dy.. haha.. kinda nice actually.. XD Sometimes feel like being normal friend or buddy is much more better than those relationship.. Isn't it.. ??
During our conservation,he did asked me a question about religion.. but i can't explain it well.. abit disappointed towards myself.. so i promise that in this coming new year, i have to put more effort on it dy.. But anyway we have fun together.. lol.. And thanks for accompany me ya.. =)

1 comment:

Jessie liaw said...

Totally agreed!! single banzai~!! XD