Thursday, January 7, 2010

huh.. ?? Babysitter ??

today actually planned to go hang out wif friend, but a call made me have to cancel it and stay home.. Ishhh.. wat a blar blar blar blar... !!! my mom got a called.. NO.. thats not my mom's fault.. dat was my aunty's friend's little son.. just only 9 months over.. this was really my very first experience towards this type of little devil.. haha.. okay was kids not devil.. lol.. XD at first i though he would be kinda naughty.. but after get along for few hours.. he didn't made anything worst.. in the other way,he was just nice.. kinda cute too.. playing his own toys.. but sometimes still abit annoying lar.. hehe.. :p i dun wanna said much about others' son.. but dis was quite fun lar.. first time bcame babysitter.. lol.. just post some pic of him.. to show how cute was him.. haha... ^^

tut tut...

huh..what was that.. ??


when will she appear on my life.. lol..

No comments: