Sunday, February 13, 2011


Hey peeps.. How’s you guys doing lately..?

Actually I should’ve post this few days ago but.. I’m not free around it’s all because of the assignment and the mid-term test..! Oh gosh..! it’s so hectic this sem..

Okay anyway.. I don’t feel like talking much here actually.. Imma so lazy and tired now..

Went yumcha with with my “bessie(s)”.. And we did some surprise for one of the members – WaiPeng, thought two days ago was her birthday..She looked so awesome that day..! And there were those..

The “zhu gok” of the night..

<1

<2

<3

I just *heart* them so much.. :)

Camwhore Session begin.. lol..


You can just leave if u don’t feel like seeing us again.. HAHA..


There’s lots more.. But I’m just too lazy..

Group Photo..! (girls)

edited..

..

...

Kthxbai.. :D

No comments: