Sunday, February 6, 2011

Random Post..!

When we're young.. we always look forward to the coming of the day – Chinese New Year.. A heart that full of expectations.. Full of excitements and Joy... But as I grew up... Chinese New Year seems so usual to me... Not to said I've no feeling towards that.. As in for me, it's just like a celebration that ppl visiting each other... Angpau.. Gambling session.. But I knew there’s something I missed out..!

Anyway Come Back to this one week holiday break.. Seriously.. I’m so boring.. Its under my expectations..!! I knew right.. Here what I actually did during this one week..

The first day: Went to 1 Utama.. And watched this..

{ I love Hong Kong }

Quite nice though..!

Rate : 4 / 5 star.. :D

Lets skipped to nian chu 2..! We woke up 4 something early in the morning and went Kempas + Labis (Johor) at 5.40am.. Kay.. I’ll let the pictures tell everything I did.. lol..

It’s 5.40am.. And we’re already on the way.. in the darks..

Eyes bags..! Oooh..

This was basically how we spent our time in the car – Playstation Portable..

My sai lou.. <3

It’s actually my dad’s sunglasses.. Not mine.. :D

I forgot what do this call in English.. lol.. Gula Kapas..!! as written there..

Before --

After.. HAHA.. XD

One of my cousin’s son.. Cute + Adorable..

RANDOM..

Saw the long stick up there.. Weird enough.. lol.. Those are actually “Antenna”..

Yours truly..

(p/s: imma so tired after so many hours.. That’s why I look so..!)

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

Happy Bunny Year..!! :D

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

ur CNY also very fun ma .. can balik kampung :) ur kampung at Johor ???

yankylie said...

Very sien de loo..! lol.. i go back for one day only.. Morning go night back.. HAHA.. Johor is my dad's hometown not mine.. :D

Stephanie said...

oic :) still fun ma coz got the balik kampung mood ... i want to have the mood also dont have coz always stay in Kuantan ny

yankylie said...

Ehh.. johor there very sien de lar..! All the cousin also bu shu de..! -.-

Your hometown = kuantan mah..? lol.. but angel they all all went back this cny.. Can have fun loo.. HAHA.. xD

Stephanie said...

they every year also at Kuantan celebrate cny de :) i want to experience the balik kampung feel :(

yankylie said...

Owh.. next time when u're married.. You can experience that feel liao lar..! LOL.. :P